The first fully modular, customizable bumper solution for WJ Grand Cherokees. This is the stubby bumper portion only. The radiator support is an optional upgrade, you can leave your stock one, or cut it off and replace with our much stronger higher clearance version!
- Precision CNC cut
- DIY style weld together
- Designed with ultimate approach angles in mind
- Optional (2) Pod Light cutouts and mounting slots (fits most standard size pods, some extra large or nonstandard shape pods may not fit)
- Integrates with our Radiator Support Replacement for supreme strength
- Includes (2) frame mounting brackets and (2) reinforcements per side, and all necessary Grade 8 hardware
- Includes winch plate reinforcement bracket and (2) hood latch reinforcements
- Picks up SIX factory bolt holes per side along approx 12″ of frame, including factory skid bolts and sway bar bolts – undoubtedly THE strongest WJ mounting solution on the market
- Fully boxed structure means ultimate strength without titanic weight (approx 32 lbs for bumper and brackets)
- Proudly hand built in the USA
- Modular, bolt together design can be customized, expanded, or modified at will without having to replace the entire bumper
- Optional Add ons include:
- 3/4″ thick D-Ring tabs
- Mid clearance wings w/ d-ring tabs (minor sheet metal trimming, relocate horns)
- High clearance wings w/ d-ring tabs (more sheet metal trimming, relocate horns)
- Recesses winch as far back as possible, no sticking 12 feet out in front of your rig (mounting of winch requires cutting out front crossmember)
- Fits large winches up to 12.5k lbs (larger winches and full bridge winches may require grill modification)
Add ons are available as follows:
- DIY Wings of all styles (designed to be welded on to bolt-on d-ring tabs, and can be removed and switched out in conjunction with d-ring tabs)
- If not in stock, production can take up to 4 weeks. We take pride in our craftsmanship and want to ensure you receive the best possible product. Please message us before ordering if you need a product by a specific date.
- Stubby bumper does require minor trimming inside the frame rail openings to mount, and requires removing center sheetmetal section to install winch.