DIY format, which requires welding to assemble.
Tired of the hideous underbite appearance of the front of your DubJay? Bashed your factory rad support a few too many times on rocks, maybe even damaged your radiator in the process? Want nearly two full inches of additional clearance? Or just want the most badass AND functional radiator support on the market? Look no further, we got you covered with the ONLY radiator support replacement to give you massive increases in clearance AND strength.
- Just shy of 2″ of additional front end clearance, the highest and tightest rad support available
- 3/16″ CNC cut, precision press broken and welded boxed steel construction make this the strongest radiator support and protection on the market
- Fully bolt in, literally cut off your weak factory support and bolt this in utilizing existing holes in your frame
- Comes will all necessary hardware to mount up, 2x 7/16″ fine thread Grade 8 bolts per side
- Clears all factory components – no modification of sway bar or mounting, fan shrouds, anything
- Designed to work as a standalone product, with factory or aftermarket bumpers (see fitment notes below). Or pair it with our fully modular, customizable bumper solution for the best in clearance, design, strength, and style.
- When paired with our winch bumper systems, you get THE STRONGEST front end mounting system available for recovery and winching, with this radiator support adding FIVE additional bolting locations to your winch bumper!
- Does not restrict or detract from your Jeep’s cooling ability AT ALL!
- Ships bare steel
We offer this radiator support currently in DIY form, which ships as pre-cut, flat plate that you can bend by hand and weld together (no bending/forming tools required!).
Fitment Notes (READ):
- We do not guarantee fitment of this support with all aftermarket bumpers due to possible variance in their mounting configurations. Do inquire with us if you have an aftermarket bumper or recovery points that may restrict mounting.
- You cannot use OE overland style tow hooks with this product due to mounting interference
- You will need access to the 2 holes used by OEM tow hooks in the front of the frame rails, and will need to put our mounting plates inside the rails, any aftermarket of modifications that interfere may not allow proper mounting without modification.
In stock items usually ship within a few days, if we are out of stock this may be up to 2 weeks. We take pride in our craftsmanship and want to ensure you receive the best possible product. Please message us before ordering if you need a product by a specific date.