- Precision CNC cut from .120 steel (more than doubles the stock “frame rail” thickness!)
- Designed to work on most every WJ, from bone stock to heavily modified!
- Specifically engineered to add rigidity where necessary, and not add weight were not needed or beneficial!
- (1) Right and (1) Left stiffener provided, increasing strength the front wheel well area
Rear Primary Kit
- (1) Right outer, (1) Left outer, (2) lower, and (2) gussets provided.
- Strengthens the rear wheel well area to just prior to the stock upper shock mount
- Both outer and lower portions have been specially designed to work on BOTH rigs with stock spring mounts and those without them!
- Just break out the sections that are occupied by the stock spring bucket and gusset, and ZERO modification or removal of your spring bucket are required!
- Cutouts provided so you can break these out easily by hand
- If you do not have stock spring buckets, just leave these sections in place and use the breakaway cutouts as stitch weld locations
Rear Long Kit
- Includes everything in the rear primary kit, AND outer and lower sections that extend the stiffeners all the way to the back of the frame rails.
- This requires removal of your stock upper shock mounts!
- Great for custom builds where you will be replacing the rear upper shock mounts, custom fabbing a rear bumper, etc and want the most rigidity possible
- May change/interfere with some bumper mounting systems. For example, the Trail Forged rear bumper does not require this portion of the stiffeners (bumper mounting system functions as stiffener system already)