WJ lower control arms are unique in the Jeep world, having an extra wide special mounting width, requiring the use of spacers when regular width joints or bushings are used in aftermarket short and long arm setups. If you have aftermarket short or long arms on your WJ and don’t have spacers installed, your control arm brackets have already been damaged and will be more prone to failure! Fix them ASAP!
- 1/4″ CNC cut
- Ships bare steel, you can weld them to your brackets or run them as bolt in spacers
- Standard 14mm – 9/16″ hole to work with stock and most aftermarket control arm bolt sizes
- Can also function as repair/weld washer to fix wallowed out control arm bolt holes
Quantities: You will need (2) for each bracket on the axle, and (1) for each bracket at the chassis.
- One control arm only (3) required
- Front lower control arms only (6) required
- Front and rear lower control arms (12) required
Note: ALL Trail Forged short and long arms that require spacers….already come with the correct spacers! If you have or are looking at any of our products, no need to add these.